- 2 ripe Bananas
- 1 cup Quick-Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup CERELAC Wheat Banana & Milk
- 2 tsp. Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. of Vegetable Oil
- A drop of Vanilla
- A dash of Cinnamon
Step by step
Prepare the Ingredients and/or Equipment
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and add peanut butter, vegetable oil, and vanilla.
- Idagdag ang oats, CERELAC Wheat Banana & Milk at cinnamon.
- Haluin mabuti hanggang maging sticky ang dough.
- Place in a cling wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
Prepare the Food
- After the dough has been chilled, preheat the oven.
- Lagyan ng parchment paper ang baking pan.
- Place the dough in between 2 cling wraps and roll it out for about 1/4 of an inch thick and use any cookie cutter you have.
- llagay ang biscuits sa baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 F.
Finishing Touches and Serving
- After baking, place the biscuits in a cooling rack.
- Serve it to your bulilit! You can store the remaining biscuits in an airtight container.
Click the button below to download the recipe:
Product Nestlé Cerelac® Wheat Banana & Milk 120g
Made with wheat flour, banana & milk!