Nutrition plays an integral part in helping your kid nurture the gift, and giving your kid the best nutrition in their early stages has always been at the heart of Wyeth Nutrition. After years of research, PROMIL® launches its reformulation—the new and best ever* PROMIL® NutriGift SystemTM.
PROMIL® NutriGift SystemTM contains Milk Oligosaccharides (MOS+), the not-so-secret ingredient that can help your kid achieve double immunity to nurture the gift. In this article, we dive deep into this ingredient—what it is, where it comes from, and how it can support your kid's overall development.
What are Milk Oligosaccharides?
MOS+ or Milk Oligosaccharides are a type of carbohydrate that delivers immunity benefits and supports growth. When young kids** consume milk with MOS+, they get many health benefits, including a reduced risk of infection when interacting with bacteria or viruses.
Where does MOS+ come from?
The MOS+ found in the new PROMIL® NutriGift SystemTM is derived from the whey portion of milk, and it is certified GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) by the US Food and Drug Administration.
The formulation contains Sialylated Oligosaccharides, which are commonly found in human breastmilk. Sialylated oligosaccharides play a crucial role in young kids** memory and learning, which is beneficial for your kid when honing their talents.
MOS+, DHA, and Immunity
PROMIL® has the NutriGift System® with clinically proven DHA and MOS+ to help double up brain development.MOS+ is also clinically proven to strengthen your kid's immune response. A study on healthy term young kids** by Estorninos et al. found that MOS+ supports higher levels of secretory immunoglobulin A (sIgA) and strengthens the gut barrier, which helps the body defend itself from harmful pathogens.
It also has the highest ever DHA* and AA plus Carotenes, Selenium, and Zinc, along with other brain and immunity nutrients.
Let PROMIL® NutriGift SystemTM help you nurture your kid's gift
The new PROMIL® NutriGift SystemTM is every parent's improved partner in nurturing kid’s gift. Specially formulated with MOS+, Carotenes, Selenium, AA, Choline, higher levels of brain-boosting DHA*, and 37 other essential nutrients, the NEW and BEST EVER* PROMIL® NutriGift SystemTM with MOS+ known to double your kid's immune response, keeping your kid healthy and strong while they pursue their giftedness journey.
- 1. Estorninos, et al. Manuscript in preparation.
- 2. Wang B., et al. The Role of Sialic Acid in Infant Nutrition and Brain Development (2004-2006).
- 3. Wicinski M, et al. Human Milk Oligosaccharides: Health Benefits, Potential Applications in Infant Formulas, and Pharmacology. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7019891/
- 4. Bode L. Glycobiology. 2012; 22;1147-62.
- 5. Zikovic AM, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 2011; 108(Suppl. 1):4653_8.
- 6. Austin S, et al. Nutrients. 2016;8:pii: E364.
- 7. Sprenger N, et al. PLoS One 2017;12:e0171814.
- 8. Kunz C, et al. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2017;64:789-98.